- What kind of servers do you use? What's this cloud thing?
- Will my site work on your platform?
- How much does it cost? Will I be over charged?
- Where is your company located? Your data center?
- Can I resell with your hosting?
- What are your payment options?
- Is there a free trial of the service?
- Can UptimeHost help me move my site over?
- Why is UptimeHost better than the competition?
- I have a in-depth question. Who can I contact?
1. What kind of servers do you use? What's this cloud thing?
Unlike other hosting companies, we do not stick customers onto a "single server". Instead, you're placed onto our clustered cloud computing architecture, which is designed to be powerful, reliable and scalable on the fly! We currently running Dual Quad Core Xeon, 32GB of Memory & RAID-10 15K RPM SCSI Storage Array and a Fiber Channel SAN Storage System for a high-performance, scalable & reliable file system. All of which is load-balanced through high-end purpose-built Load Balancers.
Read more about our Technology & Infrastructure.
2. Will my site work on your platform?
Our cloud runs on Windows and Linux & based. So long as you've developed your web site to work with Linux and Windows based technologies, you will be fine. Examples are: PHP, Perl, CGI, Python, MySQL, MSSQL, ASP.net, AJAX, HTML5 etc.
3. How much does it cost? Will I be over charged?
Our pricing scheme works a little bit different than the other providers. From RM 100 per month, you'll receive 10GB of high-performance storage, 100GB of quality bandwidth and a slew of other features. This is more than ample amount of room and bandwidth for majority of our customers.
Inside of our cloud manager, you will be able to turn on or off the ability to automatically scale of which then you'll be billed the peak usage. You can set a notification dollar amount and a shutoff dollar amount where if you exceed those amounts you will be notified or shutoff accordingly.
4. Where is your company located? Your data center?
GigaCloud is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Melbourne, Australia with its data centers situated in Heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For full contact details, please see our: contact page.
5. Can I resell with your hosting?
Yes. Your account by default is enabled for reselling. You just pay your cost to us and you can charge your customers whatever you want! To learn more about what kind of features are available to you.
6. What are your payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Cheque/Money Order & American Express (through Paypal). For those of you with monthly bills higher than RM 10,000 a month, additional payment options can be made available, such as wire transfers.
7. Is there a free trial of the service?
We do not provide a free trial, however we do provide a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with our service, we will refund your money. Sign up to get started immediately!
8. Can GigaCloud help me move my site over?
We will require to review on your existing server platform and Yes. Our staff will be more than happy to help you move your site over if is hosted with cPanel/WHM. There is a limit of 1 free move. However you will need to contact sales to receive a quotation. contact page.
9. Why is GigaCloud better than the competition?
GigaCloud has over 8 years of combined Web Hosting Industry experience. We've taken the years of experience and have developed a one of a kind hosting platform that allows our customers to really take advantage of and benefit from.
Unlike other hosts, we don't promise you the World and then fall short. Our pricing scheme, technology & customer service is superior to that of our competitors and it won't take you long to realize it!
10. I have an in-depth question. Who can I contact?
If you have any questions that haven't been answered by our web site, you can call us at +603-77818733 / +6012-5058733 or use the contact page.